Saturday, November 28, 2015

Jose Mourinho Not Need New Striker

Tags



Mourinho admitted he did not need a new striker because it still believes the existing squad
Although ailing, Mourinho admitted still 100% confident with the squad he has at the moment. Chelsea reportedly already eyeing several strikers such as Antoine Griezmann [Atletico Madrid], Harry Kane [Tottenham Hotspur] and Jamie Vardy [Leicester City].
But Mourinho preferred to focus on the next game and say.
"We're still in November and we are all focused on doing our job as best as possible," said Mourinho.
"We will not talk about the players, about the purchase, shopping, we just think about what we can do now.
"The story begins from September 1 when the transfer window is closed and this story will be hot when January 1 approached. I know which players might be, and which players will not be possible.
"I will not ask players anyara the officials, I will try and get the best results with the players I have.
"It depends on the club's desire, need, this depends on many factors. I do not focus on the transfer market for truly, I will continue to use the same players, "added the Portuguese manahaear.


EmoticonEmoticon