Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lorenzo "Lost" Again from weather

 
Jorge Lorenzo had to accept the bitter truth. Dominated the race from the beginning, Movistar Yamaha rider eventually finished third in the Japanese Grand Prix at Twin Ring Motegi Circuit, Sunday (11/10/2015).
"I'm very disappointed because once again the conditions, weather, did not help me achieve good results. On a dry track I am sure I am the fastest and most have good speed," said Lorenzo.
"I remain the tecepat with wet tires. Then the conditions changed and the track began to dry out. That is the reason why I could not win today," said Lorenzo added.
Starting the race from pole position, rider 28 years, it has led since the first lap and kept going. He was riding alone, leaving Valentino Rossi, Andrea Dovizioso and Dani Pedrosa behind him.
However, the problem comes. On the track began to dry, Lorenzo could no longer get up to speed with the front tires begin to deteriorate. When he slowed down, Pedrosa has strengthened.
"Of course, if you knew that the track would dry out, I would not be too pushy at the beginning of the race. However, I think all the riders are confident that the track would stay wet throughout the race, and I do what must be done," I was the Spanish rider.
This is not the first time Lorenzo had trouble during the race did not take place in normal weather conditions. At the San Marino GP, he failed to finish for the first time this season because of an accident. In the series previously in England, he only finished fourth.
"I just was not lucky in conditions like this, as in several races other this season. However, the difficult conditions, I've done my best, and we only lost four points. I could lose 20 points if dropped in the corner 3, but I survived, "said Lorenzo.
In the third corner on lap 20 is where Lorenzo lost the second position when it passed Rossi. Finish the race to finish in third place, Lorenzo received an additional 16 points, while Rossi finishing second gets 20 points.
With three series remaining, Lorenzo is now 18 points behind Rossi. There is a maximum of 75 points still to be had one rider.

This Is The Oldest Page


EmoticonEmoticon