Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wins MVP All Star, Russell Westbrook Samai Record Bob Pettit


The basketball team is still too tough Western Conference against the Eastern Conference in the NBA All-Star 2016. In a match that took place at the Air Canada Center, Monday (15/02/2016) morning local time, troops Gregg Popovic won with a convincing score of 196-173.

Russell Westbrook so the actor behind the basketball team win the Western Conference. Oklahoma City Thunder point guard scored 31 points, eight rebounds, five assists da. Thanks to the success that Westbrook was named the All-Star MVP in 2016.

Da is the first player in the history of the All-Star who was able to win the award for two years in a row since Bob Pettit in 1958. "I think it's something very fun, man. I think it's great for the fans. Every time I was in the notes Historically, it is very meaningful for me. I am grateful to be able to play like this. as I've said before, I never expect anything from this, "said Westbrook, as quoted by USA Today.

Not only the players numbered 0 who performed brilliantly in this match. Stephen Curry, who had undoubtedly would appear to contribute 26 points, followed by Anthony Davis (24). While Kevin Durant and James Harden each scored 23 points.

In the stronghold of the Eastern Conference team, Paul George miners the scoring with 41 points. Note Indiana Pacers basketball player was at once equal the record of Wilt Chamberlain in 1962. After the match, he admitted to feel special can be equated with the NBA legend.

"This is really special. You know, I had a difficult summer in which I had to fight hard for rehabilitation. It took time each day to follow the rehabilitation program, however, my presence here is something special. I've been blessed and I very thankful and grateful, "said George.


EmoticonEmoticon